Rank: Master, Chief Officer, Chief Engineer
Vessel Type: Crew Boat
Joining day: ASAP
Duration: 4 month on / 1 month off
Our client company is an ISO 9001:2008 certified integrated marine offshore services provider based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates with subsidiary offices in Singapore and Qatar. The Company was incorporated in 2008 with a core management team that has a collective experience of more than 30 years in the Middle East offshore industry.
The core focus of the company is now in the fast-growing offshore oil regions of the Middle East, East Africa and India.
We urgently require the following position preferably with ARAMCO approval already.
– Experience Maneuvering.
– Deck/Engine with Class II COC
– 2 years’ experience working in oilfield
– He must be fluent in speaking, reading and writing the English language
– Full STCW certification and Proficiency.
– ECDIS Certificate for Deck
– Bridge/Engine Resource Management
SALARY (UNDER FAMILIARIZATION)
– Master : 120 usd per day
– Chief Officer : 102 usd per day
– Chief Engineer : 110 usd per day
SALARY (ARAMCO APPROVED – CREW BOAT)
– Master : 240 usd per day
– Chief Officer : 205 usd per day
– Chief Engineer : 220 usd per day
In addition to above salary, please take note that crew are entitle for rejoining Bonus of 10% X Wages X 60 days, this will be given every rejoining.
If you are interested in the vacancy, please send your UPDATE CV with SUBJECT position applies. For more information, please contact our office in Jakarta on number +62 21 34833045 or email at email@example.com
Energy & Maritime Manpower
TOS is an international service provider in personnel solutions providing personnel to the maritime, offshore and wind energy industry. TOS is also the right address for your onshore jobs and maritime services such as ship delivery projects. Please have a further look at our website for more information about our company.