Electrician & Supervisor Electrician
|Period:||Long term project|
|Type ship:||FPSO / Rig / Yard|
– Indonesian nationality.
– Able to speak and understand English.
– Able to reed electrical diagrams.
– Experienced in cable pulling, connecting power cables, control cables, loop testing, trouble shooting, megger testen, install cabinets switches and cable trays etc.
– Able to work according proper quality levels as applicable in naval and offshore industry.
– Know-how of EX equipment and applications.
– Know-how of safety rules and safety procedures.
– Know-how of all kind of sensors such as temperature, pressure and so on.
– At least 5 years field experience.
– In possession of basic tools for electricians.
– Rotation schedule: TBA
– Work area: Malaysia (Johor) in Offshore / Onshore area
– Crews: mixed crew, with some European
– Period: Long term project
– Type ship: FPSO / Rig / Yard
– Salary : Negotiable (USD)
Please send your personal details/resume + expected salary to
we will contact ONLY for shortlist candidate.
Or you may contact our office for further information :
Graha Atrium Building, 4th Floor Suit 2, Jl. Senen Raya No. 135, Senen, Central Jakarta
Telp : +6221-34833045 / +6221-34833048, www.tos-indonesia.com
Energy & Maritime Manpower
TOS is an international service provider in personnel solutions providing personnel to the Maritime, Offshore, Oil & Gas and Renewables industry. TOS is also the right address for your recruitment & selection needs and maritime services such as ship delivery projects. Please have a further look at our website for more information about our company. – See more at: www.tos.nl.