Rank: Master, Chief Officer
Vessel Type: Fast Crew Boat
Location: North Field Bravo, Qatar
Vessel Flag: St. Vincent and the Grenadines
Joining day: ASAP
Hours p/d: 12 hours per day
Our client company is an ISO 9001:2008 certified integrated marine offshore services provider based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates with subsidiary offices in Singapore and Qatar. The Company was incorporated in 2008 with a core management team that has a collective experience of more than 30 years in the Middle East offshore industry.
The core focus of the company is now in the fast-growing offshore oil regions of the Middle East, East Africa and India.
– Experience Maneuvering. Also master will share a bunk with someone else.
– Master with Class II COC (for Master only)
– 3 years’ experience as Master in Offshore Fast Supply Vessel operations
– At least 5 years proven experience on board Offshore Supply/Standby vessels or higher Offshore Supply Vessel Operations.
– He must be fluent in speaking, reading and writing the English language
– Area of Operation Qatar only
– Full STCW certification and Proficiency of Fast Rescue Boat certificate (STCW A-VI/2-2) additional.
– ECDIS Certificate
– Bridge Resource Management
If you are interested in the vacancy, please send your UPDATE CV with SUBJECT position applies. For more information, please contact our office in Jakarta on number +62 21 34833045 or email at email@example.com
Energy & Maritime Manpower
TOS is an international service provider in personnel solutions providing personnel to the maritime, offshore and wind energy industry. TOS is also the right address for your onshore jobs and maritime services such as ship delivery projects. Please have a further look at our website for more information about our company.