Safety Officer (Onshore & Offshore)
Location: Jakarta-Indonesia (Onshore), worldwide (Offshore)
Our client specialises in marine logistics and support services. They manage a fleet of liftboats and jack-up rigs around the world and they are looking for a Safety Officer.
The Safety Officer would stay onshore (Jakarta Office) with regular visit to rig/barge/vessel for supervision and/or inspection operational activities of the offshore rig/barge/vessel.
- Prepare documentation in accordance with company standard
- Provide Health and Safety technical guidance of user.
- Regularly would conduct HSE audit offshore (rig/barge/vessel).
- Liaise with company & client.
- Maintain all HSE document.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience as Safety Office / HSE Officer in Offshore sector
- Hold general certificate related with Health & Safety
- Experience with Indonesia HSE regulation and well-known of International standard.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill in English
- In possession of valid relevant certificates and BOSIET certificate
- Willing to relocate to any location in Indonesia for onshore & offshore jobs.
If you are interested in the vacancy, please register by clicking the button “apply”. For more information, please contact Mario de Zwart, Division Offshore +31 10 243 67 02. You can also contact our office in Jakarta on number +62 21 34833045 or email at email@example.com
Energy & Maritime Manpower
TOS is an international service provider in personnel solutions providing personnel to the maritime, offshore and wind energy industry. TOS is also the right address for your onshore jobs and maritime services such as ship delivery projects. Please have a further look at our website for more information about our company.