Paint Supervisor & Electrical Supervisor
Sector: Vessel Construction
Our client is an offshore construction company that has been serving leading energy firms and oil companies all over the world. They are currently building 4 dp2 anchor handlers for ocean towage operations. To oversee the building process, taking place in Japan, they need a Paint Supervisor and Electrical Supervisor.
- Execute daily activities as watch keeping.
- Supervise assisting personnel of the Painter/Electrical section on watch
- Perform maintenance on electrical systems of machinery and equipment in engine room spaces, DP systems, cranes, deck equipment (Elect Spv)
- Assist subcontractors with troubleshooting and repairs
- Minimum of 3 years working experience as Electrician in Offshore sector
- Experience on DP/ Offshore Construction vessels
- Fluent in English language verbally
- In possession of valid relevant certificates and BOSIET certificate
If you are interested in the vacancy, please send your UPDATE CV with SUBJECT position applies. For more information, please contact our office in Jakarta on number +62 21 34833045 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Energy & Maritime Manpower
TOS is an international service provider in personnel solutions providing personnel to the maritime, offshore and wind energy industry. TOS is also the right address for your onshore jobs and maritime services such as ship delivery projects. Please have a further look at our website for more information about our company www.tos.nl