Location: DOHA, Qatar
Our client is a leading offshore construction company and has been serving leading energy firms and oil companies all over the world. TOS is recruiting a Master AHTS DP2.
The Master is responsible for safety and safe navigation of the vessel when it is en route or during construction. You will also be operating the DP system during DP trials or function tests.
- Co-ordinates bridge activities with all other disciplines on board
- Responsible for safety and safe navigation of the vessel when it is en route or during construction
- To ensure that the vessel has sufficient stability at all times
- To check nautical instruments and equipment function correctly
- To prepare daily progress reports (DPR)
- To complete DP checklists
- Minimum of 5 year’s experience in offshore
- Minimum of 3 year’s experience with Dynamic Positioning
- Nautical Master Marine Degree
- Experience on a AHTS
- BOSIET certificate
- Offshore medical certificate
- Hold DP Unlimited / Full DP
- Fluent in English language verbally and in writing
- Starting date: TBA
- Rotation schedule: TBA
- Working area: Worldwide
If you are interested in the vacancy, please send your UPDATE CV with SUBJECT position applies. For more information, please contact our office in Jakarta on number +62 21 34833045 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Energy & Maritime Manpower
TOS is an international service provider in personnel solutions providing personnel to the maritime, offshore and wind energy industry. TOS is also the right address for your onshore jobs and maritime services such as ship delivery projects. Please have a further look at our website for more information about our company.