Our client is an offshore construction company that has been serving leading energy firms and oil companies all over the world. They manage a fleet of offshore construction vessels and for one of these vessels we are looking for an experienced Electrician in Dry-dock.
The Electrician is a member of the electrical section of the technical department. As electrician you are charged with the supervision, inspection and maintenance activities on electrical/ electronic equipment and systems of the vessel.
- Execute daily activities as watch keeping, operating of machinery and maintenance
- Supervise assisting personnel of the electrical section on watch
- Perform maintenance on electrical systems of machinery and equipment in engine room spaces, DP systems, cranes, deck equipment
- Assist subcontractors with troubleshooting and repairs
- Supervise new personnel of the electrical section, assistant electricians and trainees
- Minimum of 3 years working experience as Electrician in Shipyard/Dry-dock
- Experience on Offshore Construction vessels
- Fluent in English language verbally
- In possession of valid relevant certificates and BOSIET certificate
If you are interested in the vacancy, please register by clicking the button “apply”. For more information, please contact Mario de Zwart, Division Offshore +31 10 243 67 02. You can also contact our office in Jakarta on number +62 21 34833045 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Energy & Maritime Manpower
TOS is an international service provider in personnel solutions providing personnel to the maritime, offshore and wind energy industry. TOS is also the right address for your onshore jobs and maritime services such as ship delivery projects. Please have a further look at our website for more information about our company.