COMMERCIAL MANAGER (JAKARTA)
• To build the business through commercial of existing and new customers
• To achieve KPIs, including commercial targets
• To develop and build relationships with current and new customers
• To develop the business profile by enhancing, informing and changing the customer perspective of Innovate
• To identify service that will satisfy customer needs
• To devise and deliver promotional activities and marketing and assist at trade and promotional events
• To understand the competition
• To report to the management team and regularly attend management meetings
• Weekly/Monthly reporting to Directors.
• Integrated commercial and technical quotes and proposals to best commercial advantage for business.
• Maintain accurate sales order forecast data.
• Maximizing productivity of Internal Sales and Commercial team with adequate staffing levels and expertise to support business requirements.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• 3 to 5 years oil and gas / marine experience, with a minimum of 5 years commercial management experience.
• Experience in managing Customer and preparation of bid responses.
• Experience in Management of proposals and identifying risks at the tender stage.
• Experience in reviewing Customer terms and conditions and contract documents, and drafting qualifications responses.
• Advanced level knowledge of MS Office packages, particularly excel and word, database management and excellent communication and organizational skills.
• Strong team leadership skills to lead motivate and manage a team, demonstrating effective team management skills with all colleagues
• Strong knowledge regarding oil and gas / marine commercial contracts
• Ability to maintain good interpersonal relationships at all levels
• Excellent communication and negotiations skills
• Excellent writing skills, and a sharp eye for attention to detail
• Good problem solving abilities
• Must be able to multi-task and work under pressure
Please send your personal details/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, we will contact shortlist candidate.
Graha Atrium Building, 4th Floor Suit 2, Jl. Senen Raya No. 135, Senen, Central Jakarta
Telp : +6221-34833045 / +6221-34833048, www.tos-jakarta.com
Energy & Maritime Solutions
TOS (Transport & Offshore Services) is an international service provider in personnel solutions providing personnel to the Maritime, Offshore, Oil & Gas and Renewables industry. TOS is also the right address for your recruitment & selection needs and maritime services such as ship delivery projects. Please have a further look at our website for more information about our company. – See more at: www.tos.nl.