BOSUN WITH CRANE HANDLING EXPERIENCE
|Type ship:||Multipurpose Offshore Support Vessel|
Our client manages and operates offshore contractions units on behalf of owners at offshore energy exploration sites around the world.
For one of our clients we are looking for experienced Bosun preferable with crane handling experience. Work area is in Europe. If you are available for a longer period, this vacancy may suitable for you.
- Plans the daily work schedule and give task to the deck crew. Check the work if it complies with the approved operating procedures.
- Regular checkup of the vessel and maintain areas of the ship; cleaning and painting; that are not maintained by the engineering department.
- Maintain the hull of the vessel and execute a formal preventive maintenance program.
- Operates basic function of the windlass which includes letting go and heaving up an anchor.
- Lead firefighter and other emergency measures encountered by the ship.
- Rig the ship while in dock.
- Experience as Bosun with crane handling around 2 years and above
- Valid STCW 95 documents
- Valid Bosiet Document
- Valid Offshore medical check up
- Area: Europe
- Type ship: Multipurpose Offshore Support Vessel
- Excellent terms of employment
- Permanent contract is a possibility
- Work/leave schedule: Mutual agreement
- Attractive salary base-on experience
Please send your personal details/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, with reference your expected salary. We will contact shortlist candidate.
Graha Atrium Building, 4th Floor Suit 2, Jl. Senen Raya No. 135, Senen, Central Jakarta
Telp : +6221-34833045 / +6221-34833048, www.tos-jakarta.com
Energy & Maritime Solutions
TOS (Transport & Offshore Services) is an international service provider in personnel solutions with its head office in Rotterdam and a strong foreign network. TOS is active in shipping – offshore – oil & gas – dredging and inland shipping. Our division Select recruits nautical and technical personnel for shore based jobs. Besides recruiting TOS also provides turnkey ship deliveries. Please have a further look at our website for more information about our company.