Profile Damas Groupe is a leading solution provider to the marine and offshore Oil & Gas Industry, since 1990, through its group companies, Damas Oil & Marine Services, Nigeria, Ghana & Saudi Arabia, Adnan Mansour Nigeria and Barada Marine Services LLC, U.A.E.
Damas Groupe provides the highest quality of services through its dedicated & professional personnel, and precision by utilizing modern & upgraded equipment.
Job Offer Project Engineer
Job Type Full-time Permanent
• Performing engineering development of construction work package, including project description, construction specifications, AFC drawings and material lists.
• Reporting of resource requirement for project.
• Responsible for developing and maintaining the schedule and budget for engineering, including control of changes.
• Developing/compiling engineering deliverable register and document control system for project.
• Technical assistance and support during project.
• Technical liaison with Client, Subcontractor and Vendor.
• Contribute through comment and recommendation, to the review and updating of departmental and project procedures.
• Compliance in accordance with HSE Standards.
• Responsible for the day to day running of the fabrication yard and maintenance field maintenance services contract of barges involved in pipe lay operations, heavy lifts, riser Repair Project, platforms revamp and Hook up work.
• Planning, coordinating, directing and Managing all onshore offshore construction execution activities.Implementation of all work management System, staffing requirements.
• Preparing & reviewing statements & procedures for project execution, Installation analysis, pipeline surface recovery analysis, spool-piece and riser design.
• Developing detailed scope of work, design basis documents and detailed project execution plan.
Please send your CV to
Requirements Required Expertise
PIPELAYING (PL), FLEXIBLE PIPELAYING(FPL), PILE INSTALLATION (PI), RISER & TIE-IN INSTALLATION (RTI), CABLE LAYING (CL), SURFACE TIE-IN (STI), SHORE PULL (SP), JACKET INSTALLATION (JI), FREE SPAN CORRECTION (FSC), DECK INSTALLATION (DI), HOOK-UP (HU), PLATFORM TOPSIDE REVAMP AND EXTENTIONS, STABILIZATION MATTRESSES (SM), JACKET LEGS DRILLING , DRY DOCKING (DD), ONSHORE PILING (OP), TRENCHING(TR)
• Marine Engineering Graduate.
• Minimum 15 years’ experience in the similar role.
• The ideal candidate will currently be working in Project Management position.
• Previous sea-going experience as a (licensed).
• Strong familiarity with maritime regulatory body rules and regulations.
• Experienced with ISM, ISO 9000 and ISO 14000 requirements.
Please send your CV to
Location Nigeria, Nigeria
Remuneration Best In Industry + Free Accommodation & Perks
Instruction Kindly send your Cv to Mention : ‘Profile For Project Engineer’ in the subject line
Closing Date 25-Aug-12
Damas Oil & Marine Services
Phone: (971) 65754477
Fax: (971) 65754477
Website url: www.damasgroupe.com
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for interview.)