Job Offer Assistant Port Captain ( 2 vacancies)
Job Type Full-time Permanent
Location Kalimantan, Indonesia
Description Description Job Descriptions:
• Plan , co-ordinate and oversee the Loading operations of Floating Cranes and Floating Loading Facility, etc
• Ensure Vessels Trading Certificates are up to date and in Order.
• Arrange and attend to all classification societies/relevant authorities and client surveys as required
• Ensure Vessels are safely crewed, operated and maintained for operational status.
• Ensure vessel personnel comply with Regulatory and Standard Operating Procedures and implement new procedures. ,
• Ensure vessel work within budget requirements, investigating vessel damage and arrange for surveys and claims.
• Perform ad-hoc related duties as assigned by superiors
• Salary and position will be according to candidates experience and qualifications
Qualifications and Requirements:
• Minimum ANT- III qualification as Deck Officer
• Relevant experience in maritime coal transhipment preferred though not mandatory
• Good leadership in leading crew and man management
• A good team player with ability to interact well with all associates and subordinates
• Proficiency in English and Bahasa Indonesia
• Willing to be based in Kalimantan up to three (3) months with 1
week home leave.
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
Interested applicants can submit their resumes to :
Chow Kim Wah
Armada Rock Karunia Transshipment Pte Ltd
24 Peck Seah Street
#09-01, Nehsons Building
Phone: (65) 62737747
Fax: (65) 62737757
Website url: www.ark-transshipment.com