Our client is a major international shipbuilding company. The Dutch founded company has more than 5000 employees worldwide and owns about 30 shipyards in various countries. For the service department we are recruiting Field Service Engineers.
The Field Service Engineer offers technical services to our clients customers worldwide. The services vary from training on site, solving technical problems, managing local employees, delivery of new builds and project related tasks.
- Repair, service and maintenance to all ships installations
- Refurbishment and assembly
- Support local shipyards during commissioning
- Support local shipyards on new build projects
- Training on site
- Administrative tasks
- All duties common for a Field Engineer
- Bachelor Mechanical Engineering/Naval Architecture/Maritime Officer
- Relevant experience in the shipping industry is required
- Willingness to travel 150 – 200 days per year is required
- Fluent in English and preferably another language
- A valid certificate of competence (STCW 95 / Engineer) is preferred
A challenging job in an international environment. We offer a solid package employee benefits.