- HSE Officer
- All personnel on board the vessel
- To verify implementation of and adherence to Company’s HSE Management System on board.
- To ensure that all Safety and Life Saving equipment is maintained and repaired as required and the MEM system is kept up to date
- To propose improvements to the HSE Management System on board.
- Stimulate and facilitate the execution of proper toolbox talks on board.
- To control helicopter operation as required
- To monitor, check and coach all personnel on board the vessel on their HSE performance.
- To assist with incident investigation and reporting
- To conduct HSE presentations
- To keep a HSE logbook
- To instruct, coach and monitor the assistant safety officers
- BOSIET – OPITO Approved
- Passport valid > 6 month
- Good reporting skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office application
- Fluent in English language verbally and writing